Ms.Ileana Orona; Broker & her staff have been completely "Incompetent and Unprofessional." At "No Time" had I EVER "Signed a Modification Form to Change the Listing Price." All of my photos CONSTANTLY had to be "Updated" & "Changed," Time-After-Time, and ONLY upon my "Request." Listing with her has been a complete "Night-Mare!" I would hate to see anyone suffer as much I I have.

At one point, she arrived at my home pro fusing with the odor of alcohol omitting from her breath.Please be very very careful in listing your home with this company!!

Had an Experience with Century 21 Baseline?

Comments

Steven Gonzales
Glendora, New Jersey, United States #761299

"Yes...I believe that she probably is posting her own "Positive" remarks on several websites not allowing people to reveal the truth about her character...

I am so sorry both of you went through this."Horrible." :(

Daniel Kao

Excellent information. I went through the same thing.

World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more Top Turf - AWESOME ALL AROUND! Top Turf "I have had so many issues with my lawn from weeds to a fungus to mixed Bermuda and Fescue ! But Top Turf told me like that it would take..." Read more Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more Had to Pay Shipping to Return Defective Item from Houzz. Houzz "I ordered an area rug from Houzz based on the colors depicted on the Houzz site. The colors were very important and needed to match exactly as depicted. Upon arrival,..." Read more